We can define the validation approach and methodology to be followed, establish document deliverables, specific responsibilities for the departments/personnel, and completion criterion during the lifecycle for the implementation and
maintenance of your computerized systems
• Documenting the intended use of the computerized system(s)
• Assessing the compliance and business risks
• Demonstrating adherence with applicable regulations through objective evidence
• Ensuring the system’s integrity throughout testing
• Establishing operational controls necessary to maintain the systems in a validated state
We are here to help with the validation of software, both Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom-developed applications that interact with regulated operations or provide data or reports that are reported to regulatory agencies.
This is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter, more succinct space.